Information on Personal Data Processing for Clients - EUROFORIA s.r.o.
Personal data controller: EUROFORIA s.r.o., Company Identification Number 02792559, Tax Identification Number CZ02792559, file number C 220082 kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, with the registered office at Václavské náměstí 831/21, 110 00, Prague 1
Controller’s contact details: MgA. Magdalena Vokáčová, Telephone: 731 120 030, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of personal data processing:
Processing of orders for a place in workshops and all matters connected therewith
Processing of orders for goods, delivery of ordered goods and all matters connected therewith
Marketing communications, sending newsletters and informational messages
Dealing with queries and comments, questions relating to customer satisfaction
Legal basis for personal data processing:
The legitimate interests of the controller in dealing with client’s orders, in providing them with information, including sending marketing communications, in ascertaining the quality of the offered goods and services
The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement, facilitating the possibility of fulfilling the purpose of the legitimate interests of the controller.
Provision of personal data is
- Obligatory for order processing, for marketing and general information purposes
- Voluntary for rating the workshops and purchases of goods, as well as processing of comments and contributions in discussions
- You are entitled to access your personal data, that is, to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data have or have not been processed; and if so, you have the right to access these data and other specific information.
- You are entitled to have your processed personal data corrected, if inaccurate. Taking into account the purpose of the processing, you may request that your incomplete personal data be supplemented.
- You are entitled to have your personal data deleted in cases stipulated by law.
- You are entitled to limit the processing of personal data in cases stipulated by law.
- You can obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you can pass your personal data onto another controller.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, should you believe that the personal data controller is not authorised to processes your personal data or breaches your rights in a different way.
Personal data may be verified or obtained from publicly available sources (Companies Register, registers linked via the ARES application of the Ministry of Finance).
Subject to the legal requirements the processed personal data are retained for a period of 10 years from the last handled order.
The controller has adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of personal data which can be accessed only by authorised persons. After the expiration of the retention period for the personal data, these data will be erased.